Wednesday 5 September 2012

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow.

After putting off a much needed haircut for longer than I care to mention publicly (ok, the last cut was  at Christmas...I know), I booked an appointment at {TRIM} on Main Street for my new 'London Look'. The goal was to chop off the unhealthy bits, keep some highlights, but add a few chestnut low-lights to ease my hair colour into fall.

Below is the picture I gave my stylist (Bridgette) as a visual reference for the colour I was looking for. 

{TRIM} was awesome, and I plan on going back (I guess I should warn them not to hold their breath as it will likely be in the Fall of 2014- scary!). 

The Salon was opened by a husband and wife team about a year and a half ago, and has a great aesthetic. 

...and I only had to walk a total of two blocks door to door, so I wasn't complaining.

Alexa Chung photo from here.

and off it goes...

final colour.
I'll try to get a good picture of the full cut in the next couple of days. In the mean time, if you're in the area, and in need of a good salon, check out their website here.


No comments:

Post a Comment