Thursday 28 February 2013

Alexa Meade.

Meet Alexa Meade...



Alexa is a twenty-five year old artist from Washington D.C.

Alexa's pieces are part painting, part photography, and part performance art. She incorporates the subject of her painting into her work by physically painting the model so that once photographed, they appear as part of a two dimensional image. You're following me right? Didn't think so.

See for yourself...

The subject above is a real person. Seriously.

Alexa in action.

When viewed 3D instead of as a photograph.
I'd give up my seat for this gentleman.

If you'd like to see more, check out her website.


Image Sources:






1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I've read about her before - I think it's awesome. It's such a different perspective on things, great idea to blog about her.
    Ibbs x

    ReplyDelete